Wingee Shipping Agency
Wingee Shipping Agency, is established and fully operational in November 2009 to provide a world class service in shipping, stevedoring & logistic. The name WINGEE is derived from ancient Nubian Language and it means the ‘Star’
Through WINGEE head office in Port Sudan and a branch office in Khartoum, WINGEE serves the two main seaports of Sudan, namely Port Sudan and Swakin seaports, with a good cooperation with port management rendering a prompt, safe and problem-free service to all principals is our main goal.
Knowing that a knowledgeable team with maritime and shipping background is the key to success, WINGEE has selected and equipped its’ offices with ‘Executives’ and ‘Staff’ capable of undertaking the Ships Agency Services for Liner Vessels, Tramp/Tanker Vessels and to act as Charterer’s Agents and Owner’s Protecting Agents.
Our aim is :
- WINGEE is commitment to quality service – going the extra mile.
- WINGEE builds relationships through long-term commitments and face-to-face contacts.
- WINGEE makes the difference.
- ship agency services at international standards with the flexibility to meet your needs.
- As your local port representative we ensure that all efforts are made in order to make your vessel’s port call as efficient and cost effective as possible.
Liner/ Tramp agent
- With a proven track record in the shipping field, Wingee Shipping Agency today is a globally trusted partner to many ship owners, charterers and ship operators
- Our Professional, well experienced, skilled & dedicated team will enable Quick turnaround of vessels & cargo, ensuring operational efficiency keeping a Constant connectivity with ship owners / operators & charterers.
- As protective agents, we ensure that your interests are well taken care of.
- We can also perform Crew handling, ship supply for interested owners/charterers.
- We own a full range of general cargo handling gears plus three bulk grain cargo handling gears with a discharging capacity of 150, 300 & 600 MT/HR, enables us to serve all types of bulkers with ease.
- We can also handle all types of liquid bulk vessels.
- We own state of art mobile bagging plants enables us to fulfill the requirement of bagging the cargo anywhere, alongside ship or at warehouses.
- Being a FIATA member and connected to major freight forwarders around the globe, Wingee possesses the appropriate network to arrange any type of freight worldwide whether by sea, air, road or combined transport.
Third party logistics
- We can arrange for appropriate customs clearance, transport, packaging, route planning that reduce cost and transit time.
- We promise to deliver your cargo, to any destination in Sudan as required on time at right cost with peace of mind.
- we are capable of handling all types of project cargoes including but not limited to steel pipes, heavy earth moving equipments, cables or heavy machinery.
- We can provide full range of documentation services including customs clearance, permits from all concerned authorities.
- You can rest assured that your Projects are handled with utmost care.
Dry & liquid storage facilities
- Silos for storage of all types of grains with approximate capacity of 180,000 MT at Port Sudan.
- Storage facilities for Edible oil cargoes up to 4000 MTs .
- Containers storage area outside the port approximate 30,000 m2.